YEAR 1 CLASS TEACHER
MATERNITY COVER (TWO TERMS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Required February 2024 – Salary: Main Scale/UPS
Applications from Early Career Teachers are welcomed
The Governors of this ‘Outstanding’ and oversubscribed two form of entry Catholic Primary School, invite applications for the post of Class Teacher.
We can offer:
– Motivated, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
– The opportunity to use your professional judgement to produce the best outcomes for pupils in your class.
– Highly supportive and motivated colleagues who will provide excellent support.
– An opportunity to work alongside outstanding practitioners and Phase Leaders
– Supportive parents who are active partners in their children’s education.
– A commitment to your professional development and career progression.
– A strong, supportive and active Governing Body with a clear and ambitious vision for the future of the school.
– A proven track record of developing exceptional Early Career Teachers.
We are particularly interested in teachers who:
– Are Catholic and or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
– Are outstanding practitioners committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning.
– Are committed to their own professional development and being the best possible practitioner
– Have excellent organisation and communication skills.
– Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of all pupils.
– Can contribute to a professional and committed team.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.holyfamilyealing.co.uk
Applications and supporting statements should be sent to email@example.com
We very warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please call 0208 992 3980 to arrange a visit and guided tour with our Headteacher, Mr Doherty.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2.
Closing date for applications: 12pm 8 December 2023
Interviews: Week Beginning Monday 11 December 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Friday 8th December 2023