To commence September 2023
Cranford Community College is a popular, friendly and vibrant secondary academy in West London.
This is an opportunity for a passionate Teacher of ICT & Computing to join a team of experienced, successful and highly supportive teachers working in a high-quality well-resourced environment.
What you can offer:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to teach ICT & Computing up to GCSE and ideally up to A Level
- A passion for enthusing young people about ICT & Computing.
- A large Sixth Form providing staff with the opportunity for Post 16 teaching
- Good transport links – The Elizabeth line and the Piccadilly line are short bus rides away
- Close proximity to the A4, M4 & M25 with free parking on site for all staff.
Benefits of working at Cranford
- Making a real difference to young people’s lives and prospects
- Generous Conditions of Service
- Optional Free (Paid by the trust) Healthcare Cash Plans (taxed)
- A programme of amazing extra-curricular and international visits and exchanges
- 10 Teacher Development days per year
- Exceptional professional development and career progression
- Laptop for every staff member
- A range of staff sporting and social activities
- Workload reducing initiatives
- Family friendly policies
- Staff garden.
How to apply
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the college website http://www.cranford.hounslow.sch.uk/163/vacancies/vacancy/94/teacher-of-ict-computing?open=
Interested applicants should complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact suitable applicants as they apply and before the closing date. Please ensure you fill in all the fields on the application form. Please visit our website for more information about the academy.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment therefore all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checking.
Application forms to be submitted by Thursday 20th July 2023.