Main Professional Grade (MPS/UPS) Plus SEN1
Ealing Alternative Provision (EAP) has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of English.
About the school
Ealing Alternative Provision (EAP) has a purpose built site that delivers high quality bespoke provision in a non-standard setting for pupils out of mainstream school. Nesting in a beautiful, leafy area of West Ealing, we are housed in wonderful new buildings, and we pride ourselves on ensuring that we maintain an environment where all students want to learn. Our site also boasts an interactive Forest School; a project that has allowed us to grow our own produce and engage our students with a high level of support through outdoor learning.
We are looking to appoint a specialist Teacher of English with the following skills and experience:
- *The ability to teach to KS3 and KS4 pupils up to GCSE standard
- *Proven classroom ability and practice
- *Experience of and a sound understanding of how assessment is used to support learning
- *A good knowledge of strategies for supporting an ethos of positive behaviour management
- *Excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
- *Not suitable for NQT’s/ECT.
How to apply
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the school website https://www.ealingalternativeprovision.org.uk/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=68
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Closing date: Completed application forms to be submitted to the school by noon on Friday 1 March 2024
Interview date: Thursday 7 March 2024