Are you looking for a new and exciting experience? Do you want to work in a forward thinking, wonderfully diverse school where every single person is valued? If so then look no further.
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 class teacher for September 2021 to join our fantastic team.
We can offer:
- A positive, caring ethos and working environment where staff are highly valued and high quality professional development is a priority for all
- A school where communication is key, everyone is listened to and professional trust is part of the ethos
- An environment where staff wellbeing, mental health and a healthy work-life balance is taken seriously and is part of the whole school development plan
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive families
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and established staff team
- Excellent support from the senior leadership team and governing body.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- A reflective classroom practitioner who cares about their pupils
- Able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues with kindness
- A dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
- Someone with upper Key Stage 2 experience would be desirable but not essential.
How to apply:
To download an application pack, please visit the school website: https://www.johnperryn.ealing.sch.uk/job-vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (020) 8743 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Closing date: application forms to be submitted to the school by 12 noon on Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interview date: week commencing Monday 24th May 2021