REED Education are delighted to announce that we will be managing the Ealing supply pool commencing in September 2021, this is for the provision of Supply Teachers in educational establishments across the London Borough of Ealing. This service will support Early Years provisions, Primary, Secondary and Special Schools within the Borough.
We are currently recruiting teachers who would like to join the supply pool , from newly qualified ECTs to highly experienced individuals. This will be to meet the needs of covering day-to-day teacher absences and long-term maternity/sickness roles from September 2021.
Benefits of joining the supply pool:
- You get the option to pick assignments that suit you whilst gaining valuable experience.
- Flexible working option – 3 to 5 days per week
- Flexible time period – from 1 term or more
- Try before you commit, supply work is often the gateway to longer term and permanent employment.
- Fair and transparent pay paid either via PAYE or REED Approved Umbrella company.
- Access to a variety of schools through your dedicated recruitment consultant.
How to become a supply teacher:
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status or an overseas equivalent, along with a DBS certificate and references. Reed will then contact you via the phone to you to talk through the process of clearing you for work and about the job opportunities available.
Getting a supply teaching job:
All you need to do is apply for to this advert and send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
We will be in contact with you to discuss opportunities for you and explain the registration process.