Grade 3 £19,874 to £20,230
35 hours per week
39 weeks, term-time only (including training days)
Required: October 2021
The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School are seeking to appoint an excellent Science assistant to work in our Science curriculum area. We offer an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual. We warmly welcome applications from all faiths who wish to work in our community.
About the School
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some experience of working in a School and an interest in Science.
- May have experience in the Science industry or having worked in a scientific environment.
- Be highly organised, efficient and effective at meeting deadlines.
- Have experience and success of working both within teams and as an individual.
- Have some knowledge of the main educational issues facing schools, especially around vulnerable students.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of all the school’s pupils
- Support the Catholic ethos of the School.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Head teacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
How to apply
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the school website. https://www.wiseman.ealing.sch.uk/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=35. You can also
contact the school to request further information by emailing email@example.com or telephone: (020) 8575 8222.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Please note we do not accept CVs, and these will not be shortlisted.
Application forms to be submitted to the school by 9.00am on Wednesday 1 September 2021.
Interviews are to be arranged. The job will commence as soon as possible
If you need any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (020) 8575 8222.
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS.