- * 5 hours per week
- * Term time only (39 weeks)
We are looking for an SMSA who has:
- * Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- * The ability to work as part of a team, form good relationships with other colleagues * to ensure effective lunchtime supervision
- * Appropriate knowledge of first aid
- * The ability to take charge of groups of children setting and maintaining acceptable behavioural standards
We can offer:
- * Inner London pay scales
- * Pension contributions to the Pension Scheme
- * Free on-site parking
- * Ride to work scheme
- * Childcare voucher scheme
- * Ongoing extensive CPD programme
- * Wellbeing Day
- * A friendly and supportive team of staff
- * Well-resourced facilities
- * A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment
- * A commitment to professional development
How to apply
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the school website https://www.giffordprimaryschool.co.uk/current-vacancies/. You can also contact the school to request further information by emailing: HR@gifford.ealing.sch.uk or telephone: (020) 8845 4661.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2.
Please note we do not accept CVs, and these will not be shortlisted.
Application forms to be submitted to the school by 9 am on Friday 10 December 2021.