Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week
Permanent Contract, all year round, (occasional evening work may be required)
Are you a capable, skilled and highly motivated Site Manager who is committed to providing excellent customer service? Would you like to join our warm, welcoming, and high achieving committed staff team.
About the school
Perivale Primary School is an outstanding, vibrant two form entry primary school situated in Perivale/Ealing.
As our Premises Manager, you will be responsible for the management and supervision of all site issues, including health and safety compliance, building security, contract monitoring, liaison with contractors, management of cleaning staff and maintenance of site records. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in premises maintenance or within the building industry and will be able to effectively utilise a range of skills in order to manage and ensure the smooth running of all day-to-day premises activities.
We can offer you:
- * Excellent opportunities for CPD
- * A friendly, creative, hardworking and committed staff team
- * A real opportunity to make a positive impact
- * A strong commitment to staff health & wellbeing
- * A fantastic building with extensive grounds with free onsite staff parking facilities and excellent transport links
We are seeking a professional who:
- * Has a high level of literacy, IT skills and the ability to manage and maintain accurate records
- * Has experience of premises management and supervision of staff
- * Has excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- * Can manage their own workload and contractors effectively
- * Has high professionalism, energy and dependability
How to apply
Application packs are available on our website https://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk/our-school/careers/. Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our school please visit our school website at http://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school on (020) 8997 0619 or email us at: email@example.com.
The London Borough of Ealing is an equal opportunities employer.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2.
Application forms to be submitted to the school by Monday 17 January 2022.