Inner London MPS/UPS or Unqualified scale
Required for April 2022, initially fixed term contract
We are looking to appoint a Music teacher to work from April 2022 onwards to cover maternity leave, likely to end December 2022.
Our specialist music teacher takes classes while their teachers are working on their own planning, preparation and assessment. You will teach every class in the school from Reception to year 6 each week. You work with two other specialist teachers for PE and one for French so that teachers in our year groups are released from class to work together.
Experienced teachers looking to develop their career or excellent musicians who have not got a teaching qualification are encouraged to apply. If you do not have a teaching qualification, you will have strong experience of teaching music in the National Curriculum to primary age pupils.
About the school
Our 4 form entry school offers:
- * A Values-based ethos which nurtures the individual qualities of both pupils and adults, including the ‘Fish!’ philosophy to help us improve our own working lives;
- * Conscientious pupils who are keen and eager to learn;
- * Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload;
- * A consistent framework for teaching, learning and assessment enabling you to excel as a teacher and further development though the Visible Learning plus programme;
- * Specialist teachers for PE, Music and French, increasing quality for pupils while reducing your teaching workload;
- * Career growth and development including training and promotion to leadership posts from within, including a personal professional development programme
Fielding Primary School serves the Northfields area of Ealing. Our teachers are enthusiastic, committed to improving outcomes for children with a passion for learning through a meaningful, creative curriculum.
Our children are fantastic, interested in learning and exceptionally well behaved. Facilities and resources are excellent, standards and achievement are high. Visits are encouraged or find out more from our website, http://www.fieldingprimary.com
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and appointment will be conditional subject to clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexuality.
How to apply
Download an application pack from our website, http://www.fieldingprimary.com/jobs.
Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Application forms to be submitted to the school by 9am Monday 31 January 2022.
Interviews: from Monday 31 January 2022 (or earlier) by video conference or face-to-face if sufficient applications are received.