Starting Date: As soon as possible
These are two new positions with responsibility for the health and welfare of all students, with responsibility for the management and administration of the day to day medical room functions. The role will involve maintaining an active and regular point of contact for all students, The successful candidates will also be responsible for sign-posting students regarding mental and physical needs, co-ordinating and liaising with colleagues, Parents/Carers, Health Authorities, Social Services and other outside agencies. Good communication with parents and carers is a key part of the role as well as planning and delivering relevant and up to date First Aid staff training and producing and overseeing health risk assessments where needed.
- Close partnership with Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
- A great record of developing NQTs, training over 30 student teachers each year and partnering Teach First in hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
- A vibrant, flourishing Post 16 Centre of 530 students, with many A Level classes.
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building which has just opened.
- Opportunities for flexible working where possible.
Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; a partnership with the Institute of Education and Teach First; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme; staff social events and well-being sessions.
Applicants should write a supporting statement (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining their experience to date and why they believe they are the best candidate for the role.
Closing Date: application forms to be submitted to the school by 9am on Friday 9 July 2021