Term Time Only, 39 weeks pa, 31.5 hours per week.
Brentside High School is a vibrant, multi-cultural school with an excellent Learning Support Department.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants (preferably with a degree) for a variety of roles within our committed and friendly department. We value the professional development of our staff.
Successful candidates will:
- *Be positive, flexible and patient
- *Help every student to achieve his/her potential, including students with Learning Difficulties and those with English as an Additional Language
- *Be able to build and maintain good relationships with teachers, students and parents
- *Be committed to promoting equal opportunities and ensuring the safety of all students
- *Have a good command of the English language and an understanding of grammar
- *Have a willingness to learn.
The core hours for this post are 08:30 to 15:10 plus an extra 45.5 hours worked at some stage during the academic year before or after school in either learning support clubs or meetings.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. Further information regarding this can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.