Grade 5 £14,696.00 pa to £15,500.00 pa inclusive
4 hours a day, 5 days a week – typically 9.30 – 2pm with 1/2 hour lunch break
Required- as soon as possible
Our children love learning and we are looking for someone to support them by ensuring that our IT is effective. We are well-equipped with IT hardware and we have a remote learning offer via G-Suite and resources on London Grid for Learning LGFL. We are supported by Trusol and so as our technician, you will work in conjunction with them, logging work for their support team and liaising with our contact. During the recent lockdowns we ensured that all our families were able to log on to our system to support their children’s learning. The successful applicant will maintain this access for all ethos and support us with their IT skills, know-how and can do attitude into the academic year 2022/23 and beyond.
Following the promotion of the current post holder, we are looking for a new technician to sustain all of our systems, our website (which is under development) and develop our offer further in this exciting and challenging time in education.
Your main duties will include:
- To be responsible for the effective running and the deployment of IT systems and equipment at the school.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- To be responsible for supporting all users and running the IT systems on a day-to-day basis, including the creation and maintenance of accounts and user permissions.
- To install and test new IT equipment and network, including hardware and software according to manufacturer instructions and liaise with our IT lead teacher and our IT technical support (Trusol) who oversee our computer network.
- To be involved in a range of IT related extra curricular activities.
- To support teachers and pupils using IT to enhance and further their learning.
- To maintain the school website and support our online presence.
How to apply
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the school website Petts Hill Primary School – Vacancies.
You can also contact the school to request further information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 020 8422 4095.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Please note we do not accept CVs, and these will not be shortlisted.
Application forms to be submitted to the school by Tuesday 23 August 2022 – please email application form to email@example.com
Friday 26 August 2022