One year fixed term contract 26 hours per week – term time only; additional hours paid for attendance at appropriate out of school hours meetings/training.
REQUIRED SEPTEMBER 2021 TO SUPPORT THE SCHOOL AND FAMILIES
John Chilton School is a successful school for pupils who have complex physical, medical and learning difficulties. We are innovative in our approach to educate pupils with a range of cognitive, physical and medical needs (4 to 19 years) in a unique environment. The school has two sites co-located with mainstream academies. The post holder will be expected to work across both sites.
We aim for our pupils to become confident, independent and motivated members of the community.
- – be committed to pupil and family learning and safety
- – be committed to your own CPD;
- – have high expectations and determination to raise standards;
- – have excellent communication and team work skills;
- – have the ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- – the opportunity to develop skills and experience;
- – the chance to be involved in ground-breaking development in curriculum and assessment;
- – good facilities, resources and job satisfaction within a supportive environment;
- – support from colleagues and a leadership team dedicated to success.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2. Candidates who have lived or worked abroad may require an overseas police check and may be asked to provide a good conduct certificate. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Visits are encouraged. Please contact Debbie Frailing, School Business Manager to arrange firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available from the school website: www.john-chilton.ealing.sch.uk . Completed application forms to be returned to Debbie Frailing, School Business Manager.
Closing date: application forms to be submitted to the school by noon on Thursday 3 June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 15 June 2021