Elthorne Park High School is a successful and significantly oversubscribed 11-18 mixed school based in Ealing with 1300 students including 250 in the Sixth Form. Elthorne Park is a high-performing school and in March 2019 Ofsted judged us to be outstanding.
The successful candidate will lead and manage all aspects of public and internal examinations. They will review, evaluate and develop the examination processes and ensure that all examination procedures are adhered to.
They will join an experienced admin team and have access to a range of professional development opportunities and a comprehensive wellbeing package. They will be required to support some whole school events and will need to be available for two weeks during the Summer break for results days.
Knowledge, skills & abilities required
- Be highly competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to follow administrative procedures and systems efficiently.
- Be literate, numerate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and diplomatic and have the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people and work well in a team.
- Be dependable, co-operative, enthusiastic and work efficiently under pressure.
- Have the ability to manage one’s own work effectively, self motivate, set priorities, meet deadlines and use initiative.
- Demonstrate consistent attention to detail and have the ability to see tasks through to their conclusion.
- Be able to work flexible hours during the Examination period.
- Be honest, trustworthy and capable of handling confidential information.
- Have a very good attendance, punctuality and health record.
Education & experience
- Have a minimum of A*-C grades in English and Mathematics at GCSE or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of three years relevant administrative experience.
- Have extensive experience of word-processing and using Excel in different contexts.
- Have a First Aid at Work Certificate or be willing to attend relevant training.