Required for April – December 2022, initially a fixed-term contract.
We are looking to appoint a class teacher to work from April to 31 December 2022 to cover maternity leave. Depending on your circumstances and our needs, this may become a permanent post. An earlier start may also be available.
Experienced teachers looking to develop their career or returners to teaching are especially encouraged to apply.
Our 4 form entry school offers:
- *A Values-based ethos which nurtures the individual qualities of both pupils and adults, including the ‘Fish!’ philosophy to help us improve our own working lives
- *Conscientious pupils who are keen and eager to learn
- *Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- *A consistent framework for teaching, learning and assessment enabling you to excel as a teacher and develop your practice
- *Specialist teachers for PE, Music and French, increasing quality for pupils while reducing your teaching workload
- career growth and development including training and promotion to leadership posts from within, including a personal professional development programme.
Fielding Primary School serves the Northfields area of Ealing. Our teachers are enthusiastic, committed to improving outcomes for children with a passion for learning through a meaningful, creative curriculum.
Our children are fantastic, interested in learning and exceptionally well behaved. Facilities and resources are excellent, standards and achievement are high. Visits are encouraged or find out more from our website, http://www.fieldingprimary.com.
Download an application pack from our website, http://www.fieldingprimary.com/jobs.
Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and appointment will be conditional subject to clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexuality.
Closing date:Monday 31 January 2022, 9am, of earlier if sufficient applications are received.
Interviews: from Monday 31 January 2022 (or earlier) face to face or by video conference depending on COVID-19 circumstances
Fielding Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment