Inner London Main Pay Scale M1 to M6
Full-time Monday to Friday
Little Ealing Primary School is seeking to appoint a class teacher to join our friendly school. You should have high expectations of learning and behaviour, as well as being a committed, enthusiastic and motivated teacher.
Main duties will include:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class/es ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
- Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012).
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have experience of working with primary school children.
- Maintain a calm and organised learning environment.
- Be committed to promoting the inclusion of all children.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and parents.
How to apply
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the school website https://www.littleealing.com/staff-vacancies/ You can also contact the school to request further information by emailing Varinder Rekhi firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (020) 8567 2135.
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Please note we do not accept CVs, and these will not be shortlisted.
Closing date: Friday 25 June 2021
Interview dates: Thursday 1 July 2021 and Friday 2 July.