Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent KS1 class teacher for September 2021.
Temporary one-year post with possibility of extension. NQTs welcome.
- A positive and caring teacher with high expectations and an ability to inspire and motivate others?
- Able to work effectively in a team, demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Able to embrace change and innovation positively whilst demonstrating effective teaching practice?
- Ambitious for your own professional development?
Wolf Fields can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and caring pupils, who are keen to learn.
- Supportive parents and broader community.
- A hard-working, dedicated and motivated team.
- A professional and supportive work environment with excellent opportunities for CPD.
- An aspirational environment with a focus on high quality teaching and learning.
Arrangements for visiting the school
If you feel that you have the skills and commitment to help us achieve our goals, you are strongly encouraged to visit our school. Our Deputy Headteacher will show you around at a mutually convenient time from 7th June 2021 until application closure. Please email email@example.com to make the arrangements.
Arrangements for returning completed application forms
Application form and instructions on completing the application can be found on Eteach, Teaching Jobs and Recruitment – Eteach the Ealing Council website and the school website: co.uk / ‘About us’ / ‘Vacancies.’
Please return completed application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Closing date for applications: Midday Wednesday 16th June 2021
Shortlisting will take place on Thursday 17th June 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email by Friday 18th June 2021
Interview and assessment will take place on Wednesday 23 June 2021
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wolf Fields Primary School.