Vacancy for: Class Teacher Key Stage 2
Inner London main pay scale grade M3-M4
Required from September 2021
Applications are welcome to join this friendly, popular, culturally diverse 2-form entry school. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a school with supportive leadership, a staff committed to their professional development, and wonderful, enthusiastic learners.
We are looking for a class teacher who has:
- A commitment to making a difference to children’s futures.
- The curiosity to reflect on and develop their teaching practice.
- A collaborative attitude, who finds enjoyment in working with others.
- Experience of developing children’s oracy, particularly through drama, public speaking and debate.
We can offer you:
- A staff community whose vision is to ‘Enjoy, Educate, Embrace and Empower’ in every aspect of school life.
- A well-developed staff training programme.
- Children who are keen to learn and who obtain excellent results.
- Supportive parents, colleagues and governors.
We have a creative, enthusiastic team with a diverse school community who work in harmony together. The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-serviceguidance–2.
If you are interested in what we offer, then this is your opportunity to join our friendly school. Further information about the school and an application pack including an application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded here https://www.dairymeadowprimary.co.uk/pages/vacancies
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: application forms to be submitted to the school by Sunday 27 June 2021
Shortlisting: 28 June 2021
Interviews: Friday 2 July 2021