(2 positions available)
Required September 2022.
ECTs are welcome to apply.
About the school
The Governing Body invites applications from enthusiastic and professional teachers who are prepared to support and promote the Catholic Ethos and work with the whole school community in continuing to raise standards of achievement.
We are particularly interested in teachers who:
- *Are Catholic and or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- *Are outstanding practitioners committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- *Are excellent teachers
- *Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- *Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of all pupils
- *Can contribute to a professional and committed team.
We can offer:
- *Enthusiastic, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
- *Highly supportive and motivated colleagues who will provide excellent support
- *Supportive parents
- *A commitment to your professional development and career progression
- *A strong, supportive and active Governing Body with a clear and ambitious vision for the future of the school.
We very warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please call (020) 8799 0970 to arrange a visit and guided tour with our Headteacher, Ms. Sullivan. Alternatively, take a virtual tour of our school from the website- About us- Our School.
How to apply:
Application forms and job descriptions can be downloaded from the school website https://www.st-johnfisher.ealing.sch.uk/Vacancies-Within-the-School/
Applications and supporting statements should be sent to email@example.com FAO Ms. Sullivan.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can
be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Closing date Friday 1 July 2022.
Early applications are encouraged, and applications will be assessed as they arrive. We reserve the right to close the selection process early should an exceptional candidate be identified at an early stage.