Required for September 2022
Monday – Friday
Permanent, Term time only, 32.5 hours per week
Grade 5/ Spinal Column 12-15
(Pro Rata Salary, Incl. Ealing Supplement & London Weighting)
Are you an experienced Learning Partner/Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge to work within a supportive team with the opportunity for career enhancing CPD. If the answer is yes, we would like to hear from you.
About the school
Perivale Primary School is a vibrant, high achieving, welcoming two form entry primary school situated in Perivale/Ealing. Our recent Ofsted Inspection graded the school “Outstanding” and found that “the quality of teaching is consistently high/ the curriculum is exciting/ pupils conduct and attitudes to learning are exemplary. If you would like to be part of a creative, highly supportive & dynamic team and are an experienced Learning Support Assistant, then apply to work at our school.
We can offer:
- *A friendly, creative, hardworking and committed staff team
- *Amazing children who strive to achieve their best
- *A strong commitment to staff health & wellbeing
- *A fantastic building with extensive grounds
- *Free onsite staff parking facilities and excellent transport links
We are seeking a professional who:
- *Has GCSE/degree qualification or equivalent in English & Maths
- *Has excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- *Has previous experience of supporting children with SEND
- *Is a good team player who is enthusiastic and organised
How to apply
Application packs are available on our website https://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk/our-school/careers/. Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our school please visit our school website at http://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school on (020) 8997 0619 or email us at email@example.com.
The school is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children andyoung people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicantwill be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2.
Applications to be submitted to the school by Tuesday 28 June 2022.