Start date: September 2021
We are a happy, multicultural 2 form entry infant school which is proud to serve the local community. Our clear focus on pupils’ learning and progress is underpinned by our caring ethos. All our staff are committed to ensuring our pupils are safe, happy and fulfil their potential.
We invite applications from enthusiastic classroom practitioners who have the potential to make a real difference to our pupils’ lives.
The age group taught within KS1 will be agreed to match the professional experience of the teacher appointed.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Good knowledge of the Primary curriculum with experience in KS1.
- Ability to plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard, thereby ensuring meaningful learning takes place and pupils make rapid and sustained progress.
- Ability to take part in designing and implementing an exciting and innovative curriculum as a part of a team.
- Ability to work closely with other teachers and leaders across the school.
- Excellent teaching references.
- High standards in all that they do and high expectations of children.
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning.
- QTS, DBS and eligibility to work in the UK.
- A good understanding and commitment to safeguarding children.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, polite pupils.
- Friendly and supportive staff.
- High standards.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
Closing date for receipt of application form: Friday 11th June 2021
Interview date: 25th June 2021
Visits to school are warmly welcome and encouraged. Please contact Sue John at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
Please email or call the school telephone number for an application form.