Contract type: Full time.
x 1 role – Permanent.
x 1 role – Two year fixed term (2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic year)
To start September 2021
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and inspirational Newly Qualified Teachers to take their first steps in their teaching career and join our incredible team in September 2021.
You may have seen our previous advert for just a fixed term Newly Qualified Teacher. We now have a permanent role available too. If you have already submitted an application, we will consider you for both roles within the shortlisting.
Clifton is a 2-form entry school with a nursery in a culturally diverse area of Southall with wonderful pupils who love to learn.
At Clifton, we can offer a:
– Caring and supportive whole school community in a culturally rich and fully inclusive setting
– Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children
– High quality and individualised professional development programme to support you through The Early Career Framework
– Commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance
– Creative working environment, open to innovation.
To find out more information about our school, please visit www.cliftonprimaryschool.com
Our Headteachers love showing people around our school and so visits are warmly welcomed. If for any reason you are unable to visit but would like to find out more information about our school and the role, please do not hesitate to contact the school office who can arrange a phone call with one of our Headteachers instead.
How to Apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website at https://www.cliftonprimaryschool.com/job-opportunities/
Your application should include:
– Fully completed Application Form
– Supporting Statement (Part 9a and 9b of the application form). This can be typed straight onto the application form paperwork, or you may wish to attach it as a separate document alongside the application form.
-Supporting statements should demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined within the person specification, including examples of your practice and should be no longer than two A4 sides with a maximum font size of 10.
We do not accept CVs.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/dbs-checking-service-guidance–2
Closing date: Completed application forms to be submitted to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 19 May 2021
Shortlisting date: Thursday 20 May 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 25 May 2021